Saturday 20 October 2012

1st mood board after my 18years

Okay, first of all I felt so sorry that i can't attend the class, Because i was still sick,fever. 2D design Is one of my favorite class.Well,this is my mood board for the assignment,I chose to do the interior mood boards as I am aspiring to be an interior architect or designer or so on. The area I chose to design my is a small design studio and the theme is based on PUNK rock. .Why?we called punk a hippie also because they hate mainstream and they are rebellious same as us the Designers,we hate mainstream stuff and we are rebellious,and this made us to create new things in order to push the mainstream thingy away. Incorporate PUNK with the designer is fun because
Punk is rebellious so the design for the studio will be rebellious as well,this will drive us the designers to be more creative and let us jump upside down without stress because we do not have a rule in design,no format. The way I arranged my picture in my mood board also stick to style of punk,designer,rebellious and that's why the pictures are not place in order.
I would like to have a leather sofa bed.A glass desktop with black and white graphic design on it plus neon green chromium desk leg.Below the desk must place one rug.The reason why I place this large glass desk in the middle is before everyone can move around the workstation.
Below the sofa is a higher ground which we cAlled a small stage.there are two empty corner. These two empty corners,I will place 1 punk zebra statue and one super aestectic designer chair.Other than that the main wall I will paint it with neon red plus black stripes..to show it more neon.,will update more for this and a better writing:? As i am still very dizzy and not very conscious.Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment