Sunday 14 October 2012

Monogram finale presentation, everyone went quite smoothly but accept me LOL, well is not as bad as you thought actually haha. Well, i was kinda very 'sick' last friday during that lovely presentation day.
Woke up early in the morning, i feel like i am running on the dessert. It was super hot, my mind was like BOOHOO man, today is monogram  presentation day and Mr.fever, you got to be kidding me. I can't skipped this important class because it is so important. I packed my stuff and drive like a Drunker to the University because i double pill of flu medicine and fever medicine. The moment i reach Uni, i was so high is like Jowin In The Wonderland. Climbed up the building like those hardworking ants. Alright soon or later i reached the Level 5 design studio and i threw my bag on the drafting table and faint.
On my right, this is a picture of my failed print product compare to the others. Why,? you really want me to say? Okay, Monkey jumping in my head. (not so conscious) kinda clumsy that time, i accidentally dirty my white tee and my print was not that nice haha. Is kinda bad luck no it is super bad luck. Well, it doesn,t mean the whole product is a failure. Good things comes after bad things occurred. To be honest i improvised it to become a washed print and i am the one in the class who did different things from the others i realize. Haha. But that shirt can't wear anymore because it is dirty with paint. So, i cut it out. I kinda sad that time because everyone has a product to wear on but i just wasted it. 1/0 to jowin, because i always has a PLAN B. I brought my canvas bag along.And i mimic my print into a 3cm X 3cm size.
Tell you something, my bag is kinda success ! SO hand claps for me! Anyway thanks to Miss Liza she gave me quite a lot of guidance for all my assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment