Thursday 22 November 2012

mood board part 2







Well, this is my second mood board which the theme given by Miss Lisa instead
we choose ourself. This time she gave me a theme called the Arabian birthday night. I was thinking on that night she gave this theme. What is Arabian night?
Luckily onthat night my little cousins were watching  Aladdin, is a cartoon by Disney channel. From there I got my inspiration. Well it will be a nice party, if the whole event area uses candlelight as the light source and it will be better than use electricity for the chandelier with is no good for the world. The invitation card would be brilliant if it stick a handmade genie’s oil lamp. Other than that, from the left, I collage it by stacking layers with layers to show the combination of different stuff that wanted to use to decorate the floor plan and the outcome is so obvious to be seen through my mood  board. The cake design should be an unconventional cake design. So I choose some designs that are directly relate to the Arabian style whereby the has the unique Arabian theme color and on top of the cake with have a 3d oil lamp sugar sculpture on it. Well, this is my mood board for the ARABIAN BIRTHDAY NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment