Monday 3 September 2012

Is was a 2d design lecture on week,The lesson was all about the technique "expanding the square". By using what? we only used a piece of A4 paper. The sample Ms Lisa showed was all about expanding the square with some stencil design.Na, it was too mainstream for me.....i am kinda hippy.SO i decided to do something risky and unusual.That's me JOWIN FOO. I cut the a4 paper with the measurement of 4cmX4cm. My idea was a bit lost in direction. But in the end,something crazy and funky just pops out in my freaking BRAINNNN. It was to put a head in the stencil,eye catching illusion. That day was the day after Neil Armstrong passed away. Well, my initial design concept was Memorial of Neil Armstrong. I changed my mind. I changed my Neil Armstrong design to the Revolutionary Lifetime cartoon,The simpsons. Homer is always main spotlight for the simpsons show and thats why i chose to use homer's appearance in my 'Expanding Square Design'.YUCKs,i grown fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment