Sunday 9 September 2012

Yeap, This my expanded square based on the Notan concept. Well, designs on expanded square doesn't has to be the floral or others mainstream patterns in my opinion. I changed the mainstream way by replace those floral and fauna patterns to something more graphical. I admit that i am a quite expressive person in the artistic view but not on the social view.I can't really express my feelings through communication,all i can is through expressing my feeling towards the artworks or the song i played. Actually,i did not realized that i have this kinda problem at first,i knew it because my music mentor tell me. Oh god,i have the problem on expressing my feeling to the social.Okay,This lord of shadows is actually based on my mood,and my expression that i had during i was doing this assignment.This graphic cut out symbolized ANGER,FRUSTRATION AND IMPATIENCE.I used red collaborate with the angry human and tiger  because it can really makes you feel the anger in me.


Carnivorous animal signifies violent and angry.When a human being possess this kinda mood,i mean the anger mood,we really looks like a carnivorous animal and start to act violently.MY IDEA?Why DO I USE SINS and MOOD? I found out that i am interested on designing the graphics based on sins and mood during the last semester, Creative Thinking Skills. I can show you my example which taken from my Idea Journal.LEFT CAPTION: GREED. I just do wanna quit my series of illustration,i wanna continue it.Just another method to illustrate.Well, why i was angry during the time i was doing assignment?I was playing my video game while doing this assignment.My 2nd controller malfunctioned,which is spoiled!This is my last controller and friday i gonna bring to my friend's house to enjoy the weekend. Gah, i fix it for more that 1 hour.The suck-iest thing in my controller after i clean it Oh GOD,i love and take care it so much just like my girlfriend and children.This is the return?Not just because of this small matter,my dad lecture me when first step back to home from outstation gah. He ask me not to spend too much on branded stuff.Well,i didn't even spend man!Is my mum give me.This is unfair,my dad actually buys branded stuff for my younger sis for her primary school.I didn't got that treatment from you i guess.All is from mummy.Okay, lets end this stupid mood change stuff.I am mature enough to think what is wrong and whats is right for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment